Thursday, December 30, 2010

Go Do(terra) Personal Testimony

So... I have been studying a company that sells essential oils. Essential oils have healing properties like medicines...but are completely natural. I have been highly impressed with there products, the company and there founders. They hold strict standards for the grade of essential oils that they sell. meaning the oils sold are pure, unmixed and highly concentrated. 
I am convinced of the product becuase of the benefits I have seen within my family and friends. Within my relm of family and friends the oils have healed a myriad of problems including hayfever, hemmorging, muscle aches and pains, sore throats, heartburn, etc. Remember medicines from the store originated from essential oils. 
If you would like to learn with me about doterra and essential oils...I invite you to an informal, no pressure get together at my house Wednesday, June 30th at 8-9 pm. Or if you want to try an essential oil for some particular problem let me know. Ill see what I can do to help you out...Here's to natural healing and not relying on Doctors and meds to solve all our problems. God gave us the tools we need to be whole. much care.. 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment